I have been living and working in London for the past 2 years but am now back in Australia and ready to dive back into a creative role.
Please see below for more details on my skills and some samples from my digital portfolio. Please click here to view and download my current resume and references.
DIGITAL DESIGNER - TOMORROW TTH LONDON
MAY 2015 – NOV 2016
Being part of the creative team at Tomorrow TTH gave me the opportunity to work on campaigns and projects for a number of influential UK brands including Argos, Boux Avenue, Oris Watches, Williams Martini Racing, Hello Fresh and many more.
DIGITAL MARKETER - LOCAL MEASURE
FEB 2013 – NOV 2013
My role at this Sydney-based startup for the ‘social analytics tool’ allowed me to wear multiple hats – but my primary responsibilities required me to:
- Design creative, shareable content and digital graphics according to their branding guidelines
- Post across social platforms and monitor the insights, analytics and SEO tools to measure performance
- Effectively manage and interact with their online communities across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Angelist
- Stay up to date with industry trends for both business and social media tools
- Research, write and schedule informative blog posts to maintain the company’s blog presence
- Supervise and instruct interns in their daily research tasks
- Designing print marketing collateral and create presentations for PR meetings
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN - PAISLEY STUDIOS
JUNE 2011 – AUG 2011
I took on a Graphic Design internship role at an independent design company, Paisley Studios during my mid-session University break. I had the opportunity to collaborate closely with the design team on a variety of projects for their clients – some of which included branding development, promotional flyer and brochure designs, book layouts and car wraps. I also was able to contribute to the web development team’s processes with my HTML + CSS skills.
FREELANCE DESIGNER - CREATIVIA
MARCH 2012 – CURRENT
My Australian-based business ‘Creativia’ focuses on Digital Design, Business Branding, Print Design, WordPress Website Development, Social Media Branding and Management, Photography and Videography. The aim is to create and maintain a cohesive image for all the businesses that I work with. Catering for a wide range of clients from different industries has given me the opportunity to take on a huge variety of projects – from their conception to completion stages.
DIGITAL MARKETER - ROCKETMAN MEDIA
JULY 2012 – DEC 2012
In my role at Rocketman Media, I was given the opportunity to collaborate with a close knit team that was focused on cultivating relationships between influential bloggers and large brands / charities (such as Palmolive and Variety the Children’s Charity). My key responsibilities included:
- Maintaining an active and timely online presence on the company’s Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- Create and maintain a content calendar for scheduling cross-platform updates.
- Researching and writing audience-relevant blog posts.
- Profiling and recruiting influential individuals in the blogosphere for Rocketman Media’s network of bloggers.
- Record and measure social insights and analytics for the blogger’s sponsored posts.
- Compiling project wrap up reports after influencer’s project completion.
- Interviewing influential bloggers for the monthly featured blog posts.
- Create and send email marketing copy to appropriate contacts.
- Organise payments for influencers based on their individual outcomes.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVISOR - POSSE
JUNE 2012 – OCT 2012
As a Social Media Advisor at Posse, I was a beta user of the startup’s website before it launched. Posse helps to aggregate popular places in the surrounding areas – and my responsibilities included:
- Testing all elements of the user interface and providing detailed feedback.
- Engaging with and sharing their online marketing promotions.
- Attend brainstorming sessions to collaborate with the development team.
- Provide insight and brainstorm ways to further develop the location sharing concept.
Olivia was an integral part of our creative team at Tomorrow TTH during her time in London. We were really pleased to see that she brought the same creativity, tenacity and flare with her into the role that she first demonstrated in her interview. We saw that Olivia had a great, organised work ethic and she was equally prepared to roll up her sleeves to produce some of the day to day creative services that our clients required, as well as thriving when given the chance to work on campaigns where she had creative freedom.
In her time at Tomorrow TTH, we found that Olivia demonstrated a great amount of interest and ability when it came to video editing, motion graphics and production – and helped us to produce a number of pieces of video creative for clients which were displayed through multiple digital and social channels, as well as Ads aired on UK TV.
Olivia also excelled in helping the agency move away from static and flash banner executions for clients and towards creating dynamic HTML5 suites. She led the way for Tomorrow TTH in terms of learning to design, build and animate the creative effectively in this new format for our programmatic clients. She was able to think outside the box to push creative boundaries and also helped to teach other members of the team. Olivia really was a go-to, all rounder creative individual in our agency but she clearly excelled in the areas mentioned above. We can very happily recommend her as a potential employee to any business.
Olivia has been delightful to work with. She has a bright and positive nature and has tackled every project, no matter the difficulty with enthusiasm. Olivia has really stepped up to contribute where needed and i’m truly appreciative.
She’s a team player who is passionate about all things Digital, Marketing, Social and Entrepreneurship. She has a range of supportive skills such as Graphic Design, Photography, Writing and Social Media which is a great complimentary range of skills, especially in a start-up environment where you often have to wear multiple hats.
I’m quite certain that Olivia will continue to do fabulous work through her young career.
Olivia was a standout applicant for our Rocketman Media Digital Marketing Internship – with her entrepreneurial spirit and passion for digital. We are a small team at Rocketman, but during her time Olivia has really stepped up to contribute where needed. She has been able to tackle a wide variety of tasks given to her and I felt I could trust her with direct communication to our bloggers and to work independently.
She is enthusiastic to learn and a creative thinker – traits that I believe are highly valuable working in the fast-moving world of digital marketing, and especially social media. She has been wonderful to work with and I am quite certain she will continue to do fabulous work through the start of her career.
Olivia was consistently among the top 1% of my students, and excelled in both digital media classes she took under my guidance. Olivia has always displayed a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and ambition in her scholastic accomplishments.
She has also proven herself to be a driven leader and dependable team player in all group projects she has participated in. She has consistently shown to be an intelligent and creative person, proficient in social media management and digital content production. Olivia would be an asset to any media organization.